1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. I oOEddOo I

    I oOEddOo I Member

    Hi guys i currently have a audi chorus stereo. I got told is a multiplug ?? that i need it to run and feed the amplifies

    I just wanted to know what is the real name for that material i need

    Any chance i can buy one from EBAY


Share This Page