Audi Sport Stickers

Naresh

Reaction score
Hi can someone tell who to contact to buy some of the new style Audi-Sport stickers please??

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
Err nobody emailed me?

I have 3 outstanding orders for stickers and I thought I had PM'd all of them?

Please PM me with your email address and I'll check back through the records.

I have posted though that as John and I have split up, and he took everything with him, I have no stickers so either you can contact him or I will sort out a refund.

Jo

[/ QUOTE ]

Jo - thx for the reply.

I did email admin (from work bout 3wks ago .... at home now so cant chk delivery)
anyway...

I would like a sticker if poss, you have mail from me with address to chk order.

thx
marcus.

I have 30 stickers Jo i pm'd u so let me know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ah okay, before my time!

For those of who you have ordered, I've been talking to site admin about some new stickers, so we may have good news for you.

Apologies from all of us for the situation.

I have 30 stickers for sale 1.5 quid each

whos interested? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[ QUOTE ]
tanya said:
what do the stickers look like and how much are they?
thanks
Tanya

[/ QUOTE ]

The later ones look like this

Hi everyone

Apologies for delays and lack of organisation (mostly on my part) but it's been a hectic and stressful few weeks.

I no longer have a supply of the audi-sport stickers (or any other merchandise) and hopefully Admin have now removed the link from the online shop so no new orders can be placed.

We are in the process of having new stickers printed, so please bear with us and we can honour existing orders and start taking new ones as soon as possible.

If you still want a refund then please PM me.

I have 4 people on record as having ordered stickers and not received them yet - I don't have your a-s id's, only email and names (which I won't post for privacy reasons) so I'll put your initials down here!

NS - 3 stickers
MD - 1 sticker
SR - 2 stickers
MR - 2 stickers

Jo

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
I have 4 people on record as having ordered stickers and not received them yet - I don't have your a-s id's, only email and names (which I won't post for privacy reasons) so I'll put your initials down here!

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally feel it is very important never to publish personal details on these forums. You never know who might be phishing out there. I make a lot of money from bin raiding so I should know.

I had an AS.net sticker but when I came to put it on I lost the letter 't' at the end so instead of chucking it all away I took a few more letters off and it now reads Audi S - inspired I thought.

Hi Guys, just to let you know we are still waiting on the stickers from the people who make them, we haven't forgotten you!

Jo

Hi Guys - I received a small amount of stickers yesterday, so will be posting them off ASAP - hopefully I've sent them off to everybody who ordered:

Marcus D
Naresh S
Simon R
Graham S

Jo

How much are the stickers? I'm sure the answer to my question is somewhere in the thread, i'm just being lazy

Hi sorry but I used up all the ones I had, sending them to people who had already paid !

Until Adam gets more printed, in the words of the cartoon guys "that's all folks".....

Huh?? Whats that all about then?? I've already paid for 3 stickers almost 3 months ago now - Plus I was on that list of yours above to get them asap - NS!

Talk about bad service or what!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Naresh said:
Huh?? Whats that all about then?? I've already paid for 3 stickers almost 3 months ago now - Plus I was on that list of yours above to get them asap - NS!

Talk about bad service or what!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now get it in perspective, it's only about some little stickers and it's not Jo's fault either.

Naresh, if you check your email you'll find that yours are en route to you, as you had already paid !!!!!!!

Don't shoot me before checking your facts please !!!!!!

"Hi Guys - I received a small amount of stickers yesterday, so will be posting them off ASAP - hopefully I've sent them off to everybody who ordered:

Marcus D
Naresh S
Simon R
Graham S

Jo
"

oops heres a pic of the ones i have for sale

73256-DSC00209.JPG

heres where to find details:

http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=1,10,15,105,900,1000&Board=market&Number=73256&Main=72612#Post73256