1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audi sport stickers

froscoe Oct 7, 2011

1. froscoe

froscoe New Member

Hi all dont know if i sent this messge before sent for some audi sport .net stickers, a week ago how long do they take to arrive, do i worry,? do i fret? do i rant at the postman? should i just wait?:sos:

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Shouldn't you take this up with the forum Admin? Should have been on your doorstep pretty soon after payment...

3. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

We've been sending them out regularly, a couple have disappeared in the post (but only a very small percentage of a much larger number). If you send me a PM with your PayPal email address, I'll get it checked out and if we need to, we'll send replacement(s).

Thanks,

Rob.

4. froscoe

froscoe New Member

Hi Admin has been in touch should be resolved soon, thanks

5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

6. moag

moag she's no d-turbo

Faction one, did you get my pm the other day regarding stickers? Still haven't received mine

7. froscoe

froscoe New Member

MOAG you are not alone neither did i .any help out there?

8. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Guys, PM details to Faction One, he is admin and can help.

You need to remember that they are posted in batches, not one at a time and admin have lives too, like everyone else, Please be patientl