Audi-Sport Road trip in August - Switzerland/Italy

• Thread starter Deleted member 22276
  • Start date
Dont forget your dongles and your fandanglies!!

LoL, you guys are soo technical!!

p.s. I really wanna go :(....... :sob:......:blownose:

Going on holiday on the 29th, not even nearly ready for it. Thats why i cant go.. Too much prep left!

I really hope its one to remember guys, get loads of photos and have a blast!!!!

Want to see tons of pics and videos too lads.

Glad i didn't book it because i would have definatley had to have cancelled anyway. Got a close mate of mines wedding on Monday 25th... all very short notice so glad i didn't book because it would have been wasted £££.

Leon i'm going to give you a call on Monday... want you to hear that V8!!

Want to see tons of pics and videos too lads.

Glad i didn't book it because i would have definatley had to have cancelled anyway. Got a close mate of mines wedding on Monday 25th... all very short notice so glad i didn't book because it would have been wasted £££.

Leon i'm going to give you a call on Monday... want you to hear that V8!!

Hehe, im defo coming down for a day :)

yeah around then!
I have a car charger for the iphone, got my tripod set up with video camera on fpr filming, sat nav, bulbs, pair of shorts a shirt, sunny's that'll do me!!

A decent Roadkill remover for windscreen.... our wipers weren't up to the job last time round.

Remember this mess all over our windscreen...

DSC00294.jpg

I promised myself a decent bug remover next time round... the wipers would just smear it all over but not clean.

Good call!

These need to be at the top of the list lol essential stuff!

DSC00254.jpg

Haha! defo!!

I'm in for the next one...... 'ring trip???
Have a great time gents

:( next year though!?

If I'm about, why not! I'm actually in the UK now but it'll be too tiring for me. I'm on a flight Tuesday morning and I'll be shattered after the drive.

If you guys ever decide to take a trip to Malaga, look me up!

Have a good one tho. Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Coss

Have a great time guys and give my regards to Switzerland!

If I'm about, why not! I'm actually in the UK now but it'll be too tiring for me. I'm on a flight Tuesday morning and I'll be shattered after the drive.

If you guys ever decide to take a trip to Malaga, look me up!

Have a good one tho. Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Coss

We'll be back in the UK late sunday night! Gives you a whole day to recover! ;)

GO TIME :)

Car is packed, just going to pick my mate up, and then head down to Ashford.

Should be a good trip this!

See ya'll in the morning :)

Have a good trip guys!

My "wife" and I are just back from Bellagio, Lake Como in the north of Italy.....it's beautiful!!

Oh, we just got married there too :)

Have a good trip guys!

My "wife" and I are just back from Bellagio, Lake Como in the north of Italy.....it's beautiful!!

Oh, we just got married there too :)

Thanks and congrats!

Enjoy the trip guys! :) .. wish I could have been there :sob:
Play hard and drive even harder.. :racer:

Look forward to seeing the pics.

-Sal- :cool:

I see no one else has updated this yet then!

I think the best way to describe the drive down to Interlaken yesterday was WET!

Had 20 minutes of dry weather leaving the tunnel, then the rain started and poured and poured until we arrived at Basel to cross the border. Switzerland started off dry, until we realised we were heading straight towards a big storm. Even S3 Big Andy would agree that the road down the mountain into Interlaken was pretty scary :)

Will see what today brings! Looks like the rain has gone for now though...

Andy

Just been looking at a webcam of a station in Filisur near Davos and it's showing a clear blue sky, so hopefully the weather is a little better for them now.

I'm just waiting for the train at Calais, everything was AMAZING! Can't wait to check out all the pics and videos!!

Home at last! long day today, 21 hours in fact!!

I wont rub it in but you all missed one hell of a fantastic trip!

Even my slightly heart stopping moment (and car stopping!!) was fun!! 4 more feet and it might not have been!

Next trip will you be there??

Home at last! long day today, 21 hours in fact!!

I wont rub it in but you all missed one hell of a fantastic trip!

Even my slightly heart stopping moment (and car stopping!!) was fun!! 4 more feet and it might not have been!

Next trip will you be there??

It was amazing! Still on a high!

Lol, I can't wait to see the video of that!!

I'm pulling up a chair for this one:

thriller.gif

:) It's going to take everyone a while to edit down the hours and hours of video footage I think! Lee followed me on some good runs, can't wait to see his footage!

I think Adam (my copilot) is still asleep, but I'll get him to upload all our pics and vids asap!