1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Sport.net

Ports Aug 3, 2011

1. Ports

Ports Member

I dont know why it keeps happening, But everytime i log onto the forum, i go to comment or enquire on someones threard or start a new thread and it says i have insufficient privileges. so i send an email asking why, no one emails back and then suddenly access has been given. untill i log back on and the same thing happens.....

Does anyone else have this problem??

Rant Over!

2. Syvo

Syvo IF IN DOUBT GO FLAT OUT

i know on some forums you need a minimum of 30 posts to start a thread although ive never had this problem on ere

3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

4. Ports

Ports Member

im on XP Professional and Internet exp 8?

5. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator Audi A4 TDi

6. Ports

Ports Member

Majority of the time its when i try to comment on for sale threads or try to start a new one in the s3/a3 8p section.

7. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

You don't have enough posts to reply to for sale threads, I bet the normal 8P section is fine to post in at any time

8. Ports

Ports Member

so how many posts do i need?

9. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Think its 25 posts.