Facelift Audi-Sport.net stickers - which and where

MikeSel^

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mikesel.info
I'm trying to work out where's best to put my Audi-Sport.net stickers after this weekends planned massive clean.

Where have you got yours?

I'm considering doing this.. Perhaps on the right, next to the rested wiper.

(Beware: Poor attempt at photoshopping)

Sticker1

Reactions: MattSedg, Rob2k68 and Sandra
I have mine on the right on the right in the position you suggest (not on the left as per your photo). Yours is cleaner than mine :yahoo:

Reactions: MikeSel^
I have mine on the right on the right in the position you suggest (not on the left as per your photo). Yours is cleaner than mine :yahoo:

I think right is the winner.. :)

That was on collection day! It looks more like this now... (She'll be getting a full detail on Saturday & Sunday)

18700327 10155435389065625 7150608747220969509 n

Thank Mike. I had a minor issue with this car. It had a loose seal on the driver's door handle. I took it to my local dealer and the very pleasant service manager noticed the ASN sticker. When I picked up the car she said she had seen the sticker and so she had given me some toys. I got a coat hanger thing, a cleaning kit and a sort of bolster to hold stuff in the "cargo bay" just for putting a sticker on!

Agreed, Navarra is a great colour. I love it and I get a lot of compliments on it too.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and MikeSel^
Thank Mike. I had a minor issue with this car. It had a loose seal on the driver's door handle. I took it to my local dealer and the very pleasant service manager noticed the ASN sticker. When I picked up the car she said she had seen the sticker and so she had given me some toys. I got a coat hanger thing, a cleaning kit and a sort of bolster to hold stuff in the "cargo bay" just for putting a sticker on!

That's good! Which dealer was this? We could perhaps return the favour and organise a meet up there. What do you think @Sandra ?

Reactions: DJAlix
That's good! Which dealer was this? We could perhaps return the favour and organise a meet up there. What do you think @Sandra ?
Sure thing Mike I don't mind organising a meet. Crawley Audi coming up in July.

It was Coulsdon Audi. The service manager also noticed the Audi valve caps and the Audi rings ashtray (I use it for loose change) that I had installed.

It was Coulsdon Audi. The service manager also noticed the Audi valve caps and the Audi rings ashtray (I use it for loose change) that I had installed.
I will ask them about a meet.

I had a bad experience with them..cracking showroom though!

That's not great! What happened?

I can't fault my local dealer (Hull Audi). You always get plenty of drinks and free cake whilst you wait :D

Reactions: Sandra
That's not great! What happened?

I can't fault my local dealer (Hull Audi). You always get plenty of drinks and free cake whilst you wait :D
Oooh, cake you say, hehe :) x

Oooh, cake you say, hehe :) x
I reckon I'm a stone heavier thanks to to the chocolate mini rolls I've eaten whilst sorting paperwork out! Every time you finish your coffee the reception girls come and collect your cup, fetch you another - along with another cake! I'm not one to disappoint or upset, so I merrily eat them. Just to keep the receptionist happy you understand :D

I thought this was just an Audi thing, but apparently, you don't get the same service at Doncaster Audi according to my sister!

Reactions: Tom.H
I reckon I'm a stone heavier thanks to to the chocolate mini rolls I've eaten whilst sorting paperwork out! Every time you finish your coffee the reception girls come and collect your cup, fetch you another - along with another cake! I'm not one to disappoint or upset, so I merrily eat them. Just to keep the receptionist happy you understand :D

I thought this was just an Audi thing, but apparently, you don't get the same service at Doncaster Audi according to my sister!
Some do Mike and some don't. I could just eat a chocolate mini roll, and a nice cup of coffee. Audi dealerships make great coffee. :) x

Some do Mike and some don't. I could just eat a chocolate mini roll, and a nice cup of coffee. Audi dealerships make great coffee. :) x

I think you're out of luck at this time of night... Well for an Audi coffee and cake anyway :D Sorry for planting the seed :whistle2:

Reactions: Sandra
I'm trying to work out where's best to put my Audi-Sport.net stickers after this weekends planned massive clean.

Where have you got yours?

I'm considering doing this.. Perhaps on the right, next to the rested wiper.

(Beware: Poor attempt at photoshopping)

View attachment 126460
will be putting one in the exact same spot when i get mine, not sure left or right though, and will be the frosted sticker on mine....keeping the 2 coloured stickers for some show plates ready for aitp

will be putting one in the exact same spot when i get mine, not sure left or right though, and will be the frosted sticker on mine....keeping the 2 coloured stickers for some show plates ready for aitp

Yes! That's the question - to frost, or not to frost! :) I kind of like the contrast in the above pics thanks to @Svenedin. I might have to photoshop a frosted one up too.

Yes! That's the question - to frost, or not to frost! :) I kind of like the contrast in the above pics thanks to @Svenedin. I might have to photoshop a frosted one up too.
coloured sticker does suit the navarra i've gotta say

Reactions: Sandra and MikeSel^
Tbh, not sure its fair to report on here. Needless to say that my business was taken elsewhere.

Think new car crashed week before pick up territory....!

Tbh, not sure its fair to report on here. Needless to say that my business was taken elsewhere.

Think new car crashed week before pick up territory....!

Ahh fair enough. Glad you managed to get something sorted in the end :)

Reactions: OST