Audi-Sport.net Stickers now available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olly_K said:
no, just the one colour for the time being.

Although I am looking into Mugs and t-shirts next year to help promote the site !

T-shirts are a good idea. I don't know the costs involved, but hoodies would be a cool idea too. :thumbsup:

Hi Olly, just sent payment thrugh fo 3 stickers.

Just discovered the site this afternoon, then found out DPM are 2 mins down the road......I'm beginning to get a feeling of impending bankruptcy lol

Cheers

LOL ! no worries, got payment, they were sent yesterday !

Hi

I brought a sticker about a week ago

Have you sent it yet please

Here is the details of paypal

Name:
Oliver Kanani (The recipient of this payment is Non-US - Unverified)
Email:
audisport.net@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-£2.00 GBP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Amount:
£2.00 GBP
Postage:
£0.00 GBP
Packing:
£0.00 GBP
Quantity:
Item Title:
Audi-Sport.net Stickers
Date:
19 Jan. 2007
Time:
05:39:11 PST
Completed

beerglass, have yours turned up yet ?

cool, got another 3 orders here, will process as soon as i get some more stickers, should be a couple of days

I take it you have mine, I sent you a PM in the early hours.

I've just ordered one :thumbsup:

I also need a new tax disk holder and don't like the alloy style available on ebay etc (no offence to any one that has one).

What Audi/tuner(AMD etc)/club options are open to me that has a logo above the tax disk insert (viewable from the outside)?

yes I have outstanding orders, just waiting for some more to be printed up.

a3tdiquattro said:
What Audi/tuner(AMD etc)/club options are open to me that has a logo above the tax disk insert (viewable from the outside)?

I will be getting more items for the store like DV's, etc and there will be member discounts for you on them

OK, all stickers ordered through me as of today will be sent out on Monday.

Got the sticker this morning, cheers! Will whack it on later and take a pic :p

if not let me know, I have just put an order in for 500 outside stickers :)

gonna be a few weeks yet I think ! i'll let you know !

I know mate - tried spotting it as I drove up the road today.......couldn't see it, although I wasn't driving a sane speeds past your car!

Oh well - call it a donation to the cause!

spuddie007 said:
I know mate - tried spotting it as I drove up the road today.......couldn't see it, although I wasn't driving a sane speeds past your car!

Oh well - call it a donation to the cause!

Have you moved down the road now then?
I thought that was your car with the Euro plates on it!!

dudes, seeing as you've purchased some, I'll give you some outside stickers free when they're done.

Well if I had got off lazy butt today and done anything, I could have let you know. I'll put it on tomorrow and post up a piccie!

Fingers crossed!?

AudiSportStickerImage.jpg
http://www.subodhabhatt.co.uk/htdocs/uploaded_images/AudiSportStickerImage.jpg

So, I finally put the sticker on, it's visible, from a few feet away. The tints are 30% all-round :)

Somehow managed miraculously to get it dead centre so I'm happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.