Audi-Sport.net Stickers now available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate, all done, will be in the post tomorrow :)

chris, you've donated to the server, not bought stickers. the stickers module is on the RIGHT HAND SIDE of the site, can everyone be aware because I think you are just donating to the site otherwise and will not send you any stickers.

Also, I am out of stock of stickers for the mo, I will have to pick some more up during the week.

Raymie, only inside ones I'm afraid.

just to update, got more stickers in and all back orders will be posted tomorrow :)

can u get external ones made olly or is there not a high enough demand for them?

Raymie, I've had a few requests for external ones, so youro not alone, I will mention it again soon to the chappy.
Silver, could be good, I'll look into that aswell.

I had a few pc probs recently so I'm still trying to get back on track with everything :)

Olly - thanks for the stickers they were there waiting for me when I got home from work. Not applied yet but they will be soon. Thanks again.:)

Olly_K said:
chris, you've donated to the server, not bought stickers. the stickers module is on the RIGHT HAND SIDE of the site, can everyone be aware because I think you are just donating to the site otherwise and will not send you any stickers.

Also, I am out of stock of stickers for the mo, I will have to pick some more up during the week.

Raymie, only inside ones I'm afraid.

Oh ********! - this means i don't get any then :(

lol Chris, you didnt have to pay again ! I just created a seperate module so I can seperate the sticker money from the donation money :)
They'll be in the post for you tomorrow matey

Hi, I will send these out today, just a note guys, I'm gonna be away with work for a week, so anymore placed during this time won't get processed until I get back !

hi!
do we need to pay more for overseas shipping?
also do you have a smaller size, or is it just the one type?

thanks.

hi, its the same price, and we only have the one size for the moment !

Hi Olly, I've just bought a sticker (I hope I did, pls check).. and I think I donated to the site - pls check that too..

yep all gratefully recieved, check your email :)

Hey olly could you bring a couple to the no rice meet an i'll give you some cash for them?

sure mate, if i remember !

if i dont just bung it through paypal

Hi Olly, stickers received.. thanks :icon_thumright:

strap a couple of quid to a piece of card and put it in an envelope, or send me a cheque

Just sent 2 quid throught. Thought it was time to pimp the site after using so much recently :D

Olly are there any external stickers??

got tints, dont think they'll show up as nice from the inside??

cheers

chris

they are internal only, but I'm looking at getting some external ones made !

sweet, gimme a shout if you sort them out I'll take couple

Are you doing any other colours, i.e just silver/grey/black? Dont want to have the multi-coloured one?

Same question as Drizz, I know these are the clubs colours but I just want to make sure before I commit to the standard ones-
Silver, Grey, Black or WHITE would be nice-
Cheers,
Mike

no, just the one colour for the time being.

Although I am looking into Mugs and t-shirts next year to help promote the site !

Status
Not open for further replies.