Audi-sport member needs your help - Vote for my Dog

Paul-A3

Reaction score
Hi guys
I need your help, apart from my passion of all things Audi my other passion is my dogs

I've got 2 Blue staffordshire bull Terriers, I have a website for them which is www.bluestaffybulls.piczo.com

I've entered Missy into a best looking dog competition and this is where i need all my fellow ft'ers help, Please can you go to my website and click the vote here tabs to vote for missy, it will take you to a site where you need to vote E for missy, my dog is falling behind on the votes so i thought missy could do with some help from you guys
You can vote once a day till the end of the month so please please help me out guys.
Heres a pic of missy, while you're there please fell free to have a look around my site
Many many thanx in advance
Paul

untitled.jpg

Voted for ya, had to, got 2 bitch staffs myself. A red, Tess and a black and white, Bobbi. So as a fellow Staff owner and Audi nut I felt compelled to vote for Missy, a truely beuatiful looking dog.
Checked the vote results as well, you're romping it now, 71% for you and the next closest is 21%, proof positive that Audi power works!! :rockwoot:

voted for you but you look to be running away with it now..........

oh does this mean that next month I can count on the a-s masses to win the baby of the month contest my wife has entered our young one in ????

voted for missy.. haha that results graph is just comedy!

Thats the cutest dog there anyway! Voted!

i declair the winner and they got a cirtificut for their dog

cirtificut? lol

i voted for you, although to be honest, doesnt look like you really need any more help! its in the bag!

nice dog!

Many thanx for all your votes guys, second place is starting to get some wind in his sails now, so keep voting, lol

Done. Erm your 50% ahead of your nearest rival mate - good luck!

71% for Missy

You should walk this one now. But I voted for you anyway.

Good look.

P.S. Good looking dog but not as cute as my dog.(But then i would say that).

Everyone ...... meet Maxwell

max.jpg

Funny, Scooby23's doing the same thing :D

Voted AGAIN for you :D

Voted for ya..... You have 257 votes as of 14:00 6th June and your closest rival has 79.... er.. think you have it in the bag.. When does it finish

Hi there

just thought i'd let you know i've added some new pictures of our new Puppy Romy to my site

fell free to take a look, and you can also vote for missy when your done, lol
icon_wink.gif

www.bluestaffybulls.piczo.com

falling behind my Ar*e! i've just cast the 282nd vote!(67%) the next closest is 23% !

Hi guys, still need your votes, one last push before the competition ends on the 25th, thanx

doeboy said:
falling behind my Ar*e! i've just cast the 282nd vote!(67%) the next closest is 23% !

lol, i was before i put these threads up, lol:arco: