Audi Sound system vs B&O System

Hmmm i should call reseller then.. I live in Belgium.... Thx y'all!

I've got the standard audi speaker system. If I manage to get my hands on some genuine B&O v8 speakers will it be a straight swap? Do I need rewiring / new amp?

I've got the standard audi speaker system. If I manage to get my hands on some genuine B&O v8 speakers will it be a straight swap? Do I need rewiring / new amp?

To make proper use you would need the amp etc as it produces the power

Does anyone know the audi product codes for B & O system and audi SS? There should be a sticker in the manual of the car with codes in it?
Would anyone be able to take a look in their manual and see what codes they have please?

I have the ***, and the Sub-Woofer has "D&M Premium Sound Solutions" moulded into the plastic housing.

Further googling reveals:

D+M Premium Sound Solutions

If I were a betting man, I would say that D&M have supplied and tuned the *** in the A3 8V. I think it outperforms the Bose system in the A3 8P in many ways.

Does anyone know the audi product codes for B & O system and audi SS? There should be a sticker in the manual of the car with codes in it?
Would anyone be able to take a look in their manual and see what codes they have please?

According to ETKA the codes are: 9VD = *** and 9VS = B+O. I don't have either so I cannot check if they are listed in the Service Manual but not all codes are listed.

D+M is denon and marantz. Glad I ordered it now!😁

I think *** is very good, but it seems to be lacking slightly in the treble department.

I wonder how easy it is to replace the tweeters.