1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi service plan

I oOEddOo I Aug 21, 2012

1. I oOEddOo I

I oOEddOo I Member

Hey Folks

Audi A3 2.0T S-Tronic

After a long winded phone call with bristol audi
    they offered me £930 for two years, with my car needed a large service in may 2013
    It covers quite alot with 3mots and 2services / large service they quoted for £476 and small service for £250
    by the way this is the first time I agree for a service plan.

Should I go ahead or not ?
    Any other suggestion ?
    Thank You

2. Pintman

Pintman Member

Looking at the Audi website: Fixed-price servicing < Servicing with Audi < Owners area < Audi UK the service costs are quite a lot cheaper. However it does say up to and including 2.0, no mention of 2.0T.

Also, I have just moved over to Audi from VW and the garage for my old Golf price matched with local garages, I think within 5 miles. Not too sure whether Audi do the same, but I only paid £33 for an MOT at Weston VW.

Gives you an idea of prices if paid separately.

3. audicruiser

audicruiser Audi Heaven

Depends on the mileage your doing... If like me and only do 6-8k miles a year then that is expensive. I have spent under £600 in two years with my car and that included a cambelt and water pump change at Bath Audi (part of the monmotor group which includes Bristol Audi).

I wouldn't go with the plan and just have the car serviced as and when required.

4. rOb_A

rOb_A Active Member

i noticed that the audi service costs is for car older than 36 months, would it be cheaper or more expensive for cars under 36 months?