1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi service history

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Duktor, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Duktor

Duktor Member

Hi all , im looking to trace the service history of my car as much as possible, as it was bought with little info other than a duplicate service book .

as far as i know dvla will furnish me with the name addy of all previous owners for a small sum , but wondered if audi uk held the records for what work was carried out according to their duplicate service record ???

is there any obligation for them to divulge the info and has anyone tried it before ??
  2. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid

BMW willingly give this info by email via customer services so i don't see why not
  3. mk1chopper

mk1chopper Missing the S3

Audi will give you any information on work carried out by them. Just go into a dealership and ask to speak to the servicing department. They should be able to tell you where it has been serviced, if serviced by audi. I beliveve you have to speak to the audi dealership that undertook the work to identify what was done.
  4. Duktor

Duktor Member

5. sportquattro

sportquattro Active Member

Any Audi dealer can give you the gen, Plymouth Audi were very helpful a few years ago with my A4 in checking the history.