1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Service Charge

bambucco Jun 6, 2012

1. bambucco

bambucco New Member

Dear Knowledgeable Folk,

Audi are offering an intermediate service for £149, as seen on their webpage. Is this a reasonable price? Do I need to provide any extra parts?

Thanks in anticipation

2. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost Regional Rep VCDS Map User Gold Supporter

My last service, quoted at ~£140 (and £49.99 MOT cover), actually came to something like £360 once they'd added in the cost of the oil, filter etc + labour & VAT. I don't have a clue what the service charge actually paid for... just the stamp, I suppose.

That was on a 2008 S3, at Aberdeen Audi

3. bambucco

bambucco New Member

Thank you for the information. You saved me from a nasty shock :rock:

4. bambucco

bambucco New Member

Anyone know of a reliable service centre in the M4 corridor?

5. Mike B

Mike B Well-Known Member

My son does his own S3 and I help.Oil and filter less than £40 and my labour is free incl recording in the book

6. ms1083

ms1083 Member

Isn't an intermediate service just oil & filter change plus brief visual inspection of wheels/suspension/brakes etc? - it has a list on front of service record booklet. Can do it yourself for a fraction of the cost & you can always take it in for one of Audi's free visual checks if you wish.

7. bambucco

bambucco New Member

I bought all the filters and oil; now I just need someone reliable to service the car, and stamp the booklet