1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S8 D2 Metalic Green Cream Leather low mileage

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by H24K, Apr 5, 2013.

1. H24K

H24K New Member

[Apr 5, 2013]
    Ive decided to sell my Audi S8 D2, its a 98 R Reg Met Dark Green with Cream leather, its only covered 116,000 miles with full service history, old mots recipts etc etc, the car drives very nice and very smooth, its completely standard, in very good condition, the car has had a crazy amount of money spent on it by previous owners, last owner had the camblet, tensioners, water pump etc all changed by Audi last year at a cost of 1500 pounds, car has also had a recon gearbox, I have recipts which go amount to probably 15k!! The car has pretty much every possible extra fitted, including solar sunroof, sat nav, electric rare blind and side blinds, Bose concert sound system with 6 cd changer in boot, electric front seats but also electric rear seats, electric folding mirrors with reverse tilting on passenger side, has the purple tinted windscreen and tinted side windowsplus all the other usual extras, its a very nice car with very low miles, its been properly maintained at great cost and is in good condition all round, only faults are that the handbrake needs adjusting, the glovebox does not close properly but I will try and fix this, the main problem with the car is that when it get very hot, I can smell some oil burning, I cant see any oil leaking out and dripping anywhere so its a very minor leak and its not actually losing any oil, ive not had the car very long and am not a mechanic but I can see a small amount of oil on the side of the engine but again its not losing any and non is dripping on the floor. The car is 100% relaible and deserves to be sorted out and looked after as its very rare to find a mk1 S8 with this sort of mileage and condition. I will add pics soon
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 19, 2014]