Audi S4 Passenger Headlight - possible fix?

fearLesss

Reaction score
Hi buddy,

Is it possible to take apart my passenger headlight to clean the inside as it's had the condensation issue and dried / burnt condensation on the inside which can't be cleaned off and I'm no where near skilled enough to be taking it apart to sort it out.

If it is possible, how much would you charge and where are you based?

Also interested in a set of rear license plate lights if you could price me up.

Cheers buddy

Hi,

sorry for the late reply. If you have had condensation and its dried then it would be pretty hard to open and clean them up. the only way to get them crispy clean is by getting new lens and putting them in, you can try clean them but from experience from all the lights I have opened it cant be cleaned up.

I am able to do the full service for you which is get new lens, open up your headlights, clear all old sealant and put new stuff in, give the lights a good clean up so they look as good as new.

Thanks
Trups

No worries mate, I imagine you're a busy man.

How much would it be for the service? And where are you based?

Cheers

Im based in wellingborough NN8.

Would you be want to have it done while you wait or send the headlights in?

Would only be 90 mins travel for me. I don't think sending the light in would be an option as I'd be without the car for a significant amount of time, I could allow for a few days, all depends on what works for you and how long the process actually is.

Hi bud.

While its here we could do the projector len's mod, this will give you another 30% output from your xenons, also while in there if your headlight bulbs are the oem ones from the factory it would be worth changing as they wear out over time so,if they are 10 years old then they won't be at there max performance.

I will also be able to do a led drl kit high is the drls and sidelights.

Thanks
Trups

Hi bud.

While its here we could do the projector len's mod, this will give you another 30% output from your xenons, also while in there if your headlight bulbs are the oem ones from the factory it would be worth changing as they wear out over time so,if they are 10 years old then they won't be at there max performance.

I will also be able to do a led drl kit high is the drls and sidelights.

Thanks
Trups

All depends on price buddy, how much would it be? Obviously we'd be going from changing a housing on one headlight to changing projector lenses and all sorts haha.

Also are my DRLs not LEDs already?

Ahh, ok, I thought it was a B7 for some reason.

ok, I can try and clean the current lens up, I have seen new replacements lens as pairs but they are £200 odd for the set. you can get them in singles but then it may look odd just doing the one?

Trups