1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S4 For Sale.

PhilMill63 Jan 31, 2014

1. PhilMill63

PhilMill63 Member

Ok all, I reluctantly need to let the S4 go, I am about to start a mamouth commute and the Audi is not the car for it.

The car is a Sprint Blue '07, tiptronic, has Sat Nav, leather/Alcantara interior, folding mirrors, Carbon trim, 6 CD player and chilled glove box, I'm sure there is more!
    It has a full history, long MOT and Tax. not due a service for another 150 days either. It is immaculate, not dings on wheels or bodywork. S4 plate to stay if asking price paid.

I will get more pictures when it stops raining but email if you want something particular.

2. PhilMill63

PhilMill63 Member

I should have added "or near offer" Thanks.

3. Av4nt

Av4nt Well-Known Member Team V10 Team Sprint quattro s tronic saloon Audi S6

I just wish you had posted this two weeks earlier :'( What a beaut

4. Brad.

Brad. Member

Hiya mate, how many miles on it?

5. PhilMill63

PhilMill63 Member

Yes, sorry should have said.... 71k last service was a "full service" everything done. Also just has 2 new Continental Contisport 5 tyres.

6. imotepify

imotepify Member

Hi, cant see any pics or the price lol

7. PhilMill63

PhilMill63 Member

Strange all the pictures have disappeared! Price £10,750 need to see what has happened to pictures now.