1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S4 B6 80000 miles Forsale

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Pete_S3, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Pete_S3

Pete_S3 New Member

[Feb 14, 2013]
    Its finally time to sell my Audi S4. It has been a pleasure to own and drive. Il post my advert below but dont get chance to use the site much so if you want anymore info or pictures please email me or call. P.barber18@googlemail.com/07815600998.
    2003 Audi S4 B6
    4.2L V8 Saloon
    80120 miles
    8 months MOT, last MOT passed with no advisory’s
    2 months tax (B6 model so still in the lower tax bracket of £265)
    6 speed manual gearbox
    Standard twin exit active Audi exhaust system which gives a great sound under acceleration
    Full recaro, half leather seats front and rear with electric front adjustability
    Carbon fibre trim inserts
    Electric Sunroof which is rarely fitted to this model
    Bose audio system which delivers immense sound
    Original 18" avus wheels with good tread on all tyres, wheels in good condition with only slight curbing on front left wheel
    IPod connectivity with X-carlink which gives you the capability to change tracks and albums via the standard head unit.
    IPod or iPhone plugs in just under the centre arm rest.
    Chrome exterior pack fitted which includes window trim bright work and chrome mirror covers
    It has the Sat Nav option. Nav screen appears in between the instrument cluster clocks and the control for it is situated by the central cigarette lighter.
    Power servotronic steering
    Electric windows all round
    Bi Xenon headlights with power wash
    Isofix rear seat attachments
    ESP control
    Driver and passenger airbags
    Side airbags
    Driver and passenger digital climate control
    Extended lighting pack which includes puddle lamps/illuminated foot wells and armrest storage.
    Split folding rear seat which has the ski hatch and bag in the centre.
    Full on board computer giving various trip information
    Rear parking sensors which override the audio system when reverse is selected
    Front fogs
    Warning triangle in boot along with toolkit, jack and full size spare wheel.

In my ownership of this car I have had nothing but pleasure driving it. The 6 speed manual box pulls like a train through every gear and an awesome roar can be heard under acceleration.
    I spent months searching for the "right one", visiting plenty of poor examples until I found this one which fitted all of my requirements, low mileage, immaculate interior, clean exterior with no dents or scratches in whole, a genuinely well looked after car.
    During my ownership no expense has been spared including regular oil (castrol edge) and filter changes.
    I have both keys to the car

There are very few minor points to the car, obviously for its ages it has picked up a few hairline scratches (nothing that’s warrants the term scratch) and a few stone chips to the front.
    The rear left seat has slight indentations in the leather where I have had a child’s seat in there.

I will be very sorry to see this go and the only reason being our 2nd child recently arriving, the saloon boot doesn’t really cut it with a double buggy.
    This is a perfect opportunity to get hold of a wolf in sheep’s clothing at the right time of year. The Audi Quattro system is absolutely flawless.
    Private reg will be removed and not included in sale.
    If you have any questions feel free to give me a call