1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S4 (B5) near Witham, Essex for spares or repairs

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Essex Audi S4 B5, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Essex Audi S4 B5

Essex Audi S4 B5 New Member

Scarce Audi S4 (B5) for sale as spares or repairs. I've just aquired it from a guy in his late 60's/early 70's. He has no use for it and it's been parked up since Feb 2012 this year.

Bodywork looks solid and in pretty good condition with no obvious dents anywhere. The rear bumper has some minor/medium damage on one corner (see photo), but mostly it just needs a damn good clean from what I can see

Unfortunately it's got damp inside and has lots of mould on the interior. Currently it's a non runner as it's stood a while. It may be it just needs a jump start or it may need a new engine, I genuinely don't know and haven't investigated.

Apparently it has some MOT left, but I don't think it will be much if any. It's definitely a trailer it away job. Tax ran out Feb 2012. V5C is present.

Offers invited for one week from now. I haven't advertised it *anywhere* and won't be until this week has expired, so if you're interested in it be quick and make your interest known.

The car is for collection from near Witham in Essex. Payment is cash on collection only and it is sold "as seen" with absolutely no warranty.

Any questions, just ask them in this thread and I'll pop by every day for a week to answer them.

Thanks,
    Phil
  2. adamss24

adamss24 Well-Known Member

Sorry to burst your bubble but that aint a s4 ! it's just a run of the mill audi a4 pre-facelift and has nothing from a s4 bar the alloys !
  3. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Hope you havent paid to much for it ?? Is it even a quattro let alone an S4 ??? I think the guys had your pants down mate !! its probably worth scrap value of £200 minus the alloys you may get £100 for those if your lucky, even if you break it theres no desire for PFL A4's they just look out dated now !!!
  4. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

EDIT : you dont even have a matching set of alloys neither really hope you havent paid over £500 for it !!
  5. Essex Audi S4 B5

Essex Audi S4 B5 New Member

Hi guys and thanks for your comments and replies so far. In answer to a couple of questions.....1.) The car owes me under £150 (pheew!)2.) I'm no expert on Audis, so I assumed that the S4 badge on the back meant this was an S4 not an A4.3.) I had noticed the alloys don't match. I haven't looked on the passenger side to see what's there yet.Any more comments please feel free to add them!Thanks,Phil