Audi S4 B5 coilovers

eddy_turbo

Turbo!
Reaction score
Been looking for a set of coilovers for my S4 B5 saloon but not having much luck! not wanting to spend over the odds for a set, no more than £300 really as i only really use my car for work and shopping so not wanting some expensive track day coilovers. If anyone has a set for sale or can point me in the right direction that would be great :) Been looking on ebay but not much coming up

Stick with Eibach springs and factory 1BE red shocks, much better ride than cheap coilovers !

How low can you go on standard shocks tho? Planning on fitting some BBS CH's or LM's and what to get the car quite low.

Around this hight:

82435142.jpg

BBSLM.jpg

Last edited:
£300 is not going to get you any decent coilovers unless you find someone selling some secondhand ones at a great price.

I have FK's on my A4 and they are wound down quite low and I was always happy enough with them. But on my M3 I got some KW's and the difference is amazing. I think I will get some KW's for the A4 now as the quality is superb as is the ride. They cost a lot more than £300 however.

no such thing as cheap coilovers

I have KWV3's on my a4 and they were expensive. but then it corners like a go cart

get springs and specific shorter shocks or pony up for some that work.
too low and it will look and handle like sh1t

As i say its not a track car and i dont really fly around the streets ect... i am just after a set of coilovers to get my car sitting nice. Not fussed about the speed ect, only got the S4 because it was cheap enough and i like the luxuries of the s4. I dont mind spending a little more if i have to just not willing to pay over the top prices for something i wont be putting to full use if you know what i mean?

Ive bought some coilovers for my s4, managed to get them brand new for £330 from germany. There TA technix. Ride is a little bouncier then i wanted but i wanted them for the same reason as you, stance. Still holds the road well tho.