1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUDI S4 AVANT QUATTRO 2000 - STUNNING EXAMPLE - PRIVATE PLATE (2000)

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by aveze, Apr 4, 2013.

1. aveze

aveze New Member

[Apr 4, 2013]
    2000 - Audi S4 Quattro (B5) Avant - 2.7 Bi-Turbo 30v

This has to be one of the very best B5 S4's on the market. It has full Highline specification including:
    - Xenon lights
    - Full black leather interior
    - Bose sound system with CD auto changer
    - Carbon fibre interior trim
    - Climate control
    - 6 speed manual
    - Traction control

The condition of the car is pretty much immaculate for it's age. Both the interior and exterior are in excellent condition with only minimal wear.

The car has covered 163k miles. However, this is genuine mileage that is back up by full service history, which includes a fully stamped service book, invoices for services + repairs over the last 10 years and previous MOT's. The car is also fully HPI clear. Full service was carried out recently, cambelt change within the last 20k miles. 11 Months mot. road tax.

The car is 100% factory original with both remote keys present, full toolkit, warning triangle etc. The car has had 2 previous owners before me. I brought the car off my friends dad who owned the car for 10 years.

The overall condition and history of the car is a true credit to it's previous owners. The car has been maintained regardless of cost (with invoices to prove). These cars are fast becoming appreciating assets so buy now whilst prices are sensible.

The private number plate (S4 UUP) is included in the sale, which has been valued at £500!!

Relocation due to work forces reluctant sale, first to see will buy.

For further information please feel free to call me on 07968 832223

0-60 5.6seconds, 155mph, 265 bhp - It has to be the fastest available on the market for the money
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]