1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S3 weight from a weighbridge

Nyteryda Dec 17, 2009

1. Nyteryda

Nyteryda Nyteryda

Had my 2001 S3 weighed yesterday at a Parcel Force weighbridge and the grand total was 1500kgs on the nose.. The vehicle has a pipewerx/miltek exhaust (may weigh less than standard ?) and doesn't run with a spare wheel.. There was approx 10 litres of fuel on board and I weigh around 12 stone..

Hope that is of interest to you all !! :thumbsup:

Ps my VI Monitor is now telling me I have 317bhp max with this weight vehicle ??!!??!! :uhm:

2. S3KO4

S3KO4 Member

That sounds a bit much. I remeber my miltek was lighter than standard box, does this include yourslef in the car!

3. MintyS3

MintyS3 Works 60% the time, Everytime.

He mentioned his weight so Im assuming so. Around 1400kg then?

4. Nyteryda

Nyteryda Nyteryda

yes that does include a 12 stone human.. I have the print-out here actually,

Front axle 890kgs
    Rear axle 620kgs

5. Nyteryda

Nyteryda Nyteryda

I think I need to remove my weight from the total when I tap it into the performance monitor, hence the over-the-top readings !! lol :applaus:

6. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

So where were you trying to post it to??

LMAO

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

On ASN of course. ;)

8. Prawn

Prawn My other car is a MINI!!!!

interesting stuff. I would weigh mine on the bridge at work, but it's FULL of ***** so it wouldn't be a very accurate reading!

9. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

The car's full of ***** or the bridge?

10. Prawn

Prawn My other car is a MINI!!!!

the car! Heavy socket set in teh boot, loads of bottles of various fluids (engine stuff and beer) and a good few other tools.

Got a brand new weighbridge at work I can use any time though, I've weighed the mini on it throughout it's various changes....

I'll weigh the audi on it tomorow if I can