1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S3 Servicing in Aberdeen

Dazzeroo Aug 1, 2007

1. Dazzeroo

Dazzeroo Active Member

Hi to everyone first of all...just bought a Nogaro Blue 2001 S3 and wanted to join a reliable forum etc....

Can anyone recommend a reliable garage in the Aberdeenshire area?

I don't fancy paying stealer manhour charges and my 2001 s3 which i have just bought hasnt had a cambelt/waterpump change as far as i can tell!

Many Thanks,
    Darren:)

2. carbster09

carbster09 New Member

Hi,

I just bought an '02 here in Aberdeen. I have some info on prices I can email you. Mine needs the cambelt, water pump etc ... too. I have 53k miles what about you? Did you buy the car local?

carbster09@juno.com

3. Dazzeroo

Dazzeroo Active Member

email sent

:)

4. aidank1981

aidank1981 Member

hi mate

i'm in inverness an wont quote numbers to avoid misquoting you but i got quotes from Highland Audi and from Star Performance in Kircaldy, audi couldnt come close, no comparison saved 200 odd quid an i knew the work had been done! heard a few horror stories of 'dealers' cutting corners

sure its a bit of a drive but worth it! i'm back next week for more work,

check them out anyway

5. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

I'll second that...
    Star Performance would be well worth the trip down to Fife...you'll get a decent job done by Jim/Brian.

I hated having to use the 'local dealer' when mine was under warranty.

6. ChriS3

ChriS3 hud at ye bam

I drive to Star for my servicing. I've heard a few good things about independant place out in Kingswells, but I've never used them myself.

7. Dazzeroo

Dazzeroo Active Member

yes i know them from previously living in Kingswells but everyone seems to think Star are the dogs so it probably makes sense to go take a look at the very least!

At worst, its an excuse to go for a drive in me knew car

:)