1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S3/ S line Rear Seat Swap Has Armrest & Cupholders

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by EvolutionV, Feb 4, 2011.

1. EvolutionV

EvolutionV Member

[Feb 4, 2011]
    As title will be selling my car soon so up for grabs is my rear seats which has a folding arm rest and 2x cup holders. Looking For £100 plus your rear seat in px. A nice addition to have.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

[Feb 4, 2011]
    just out of interest what type rear bench are you after in return??
  4. EvolutionV

EvolutionV Member

[Feb 4, 2011]
    Sorry forgot to say looking for just a standard leather rear seat in return, don't mind what they're out of S line or S3 or A3.
  5. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

[Feb 4, 2011]
    well i have the exact same one.. but your looks to be in better condiditon... im not sure you would want mine in return though.. who ever i bought it off clearly hadnt fitted the rear bench & had it stored.. as a result the headrest metal pins have got a patch of rust on! im sure you wont want that... does the rear bench need to be black obv??
  6. mdre83

mdre83 Member

[Feb 6, 2011]
    extremely temped... although getting it would be a nightmare... would have to be a case of driving across to collect it... you not fancy just a straight swap :icon_thumright:

When are you looking to sell the car... I'm in the south of the country in the next 2-3 weeks thats all which would make thing easier.