1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S3 Quattro BLUE 2.0 MANUAL SAT/NAV+LTHR+BOSE+BBS++

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by b19soh, Sep 27, 2013.

1. b19soh

b19soh New Member

[Sep 27, 2013]
    Hi all, welcome to my advert, up for sale is my Audi S3 2009 "09". She's in Sprint Blue the most assorted and wanted color to the S3. Firstly lets not compare me or my car with your average joe. Im meticulous with purchasing and maintenance therefore in the following paragraphs you will find detailed accounts of the history and hundreds spent spoiling her.
    She comes with an excellent specification as standard as being an S model, which includes;
    -Xenon plus headlights with LED Daytime running lights - 'S' instrument dials - 3 adjustable rear headrests - 3 point seat belts on all seats - 3 Spoke leather multi function flat bottom steering wheel - 50/50 split folding rear seat - ABS/EBD - Active front headrests - Aluminium door mirror housings - Aluminium pedals - Black headlining - Door sills with aluminium inlays - Driver's information system - Driver/Front Passenger airbags - Dual zone electronic climate control - EDL - Electric operated/heated door mirrors - ESP with ASR - Front and rear electric windows - Front centre armrest - Front fog lights - Front passenger airbag deactivation - Front/rear floor mats - Heat insulating glass - Heated rear window with time switch - Height adjustable front seats - Height/depth adjustable steering column - Illuminated vanity mirrors - Locking wheel bolts - Rear window sun screen in parcel shelf - Remote control central locking - S body styling - Servotronic speed related PAS - Space saver spare wheel - Thatcham category 1 alarm+immobiliser - Twin oval chrome trimmed exhaust tailpipes.
    Optional Extras;
    Exclusive Audi Colour
    Bose sound system with 8 speakers
    2012 RS3 LED VERSION DVD sat nav system plus + 6.5" colour monitor + radio + MP3 CD + MMC/SD MP3 slots + DIS
    Fine Nappa leather - Black
    Interior light pack
    I-pod connection in glovebox
    aux connection
    Acoustic Parking System rear
    Bluetooth Connectivity with RNS-E
    [B]GSM phone prep[/B]
    [B][B]Smoking Pack (never been smoked in)[/B][/B]
    [B][B][B]Audi Tracker[/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B]Aftermarket products bought and professionally installed;[/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B]Genuine 2010 black edition grill - £500[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Genuine BBS CH 18" wheels - £600 ( Have genuine S3 wheels and tyres) tyres (PIRELLI'S) almost brand new £530[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]LED interior/Number plates lights changed with no errors[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]H&R springs 25mm - £250[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Genuine audi rubber mats (original mats never been used)[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]The car what have been changed to make it look different to one that passes by but i still have the parts and can be sold with the car or can be changed back to normal the way car comes with which includes CD/MP3 player, standard 2009 grey grille, chrome edging around grille, springs and alloy wheels.[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]She is complemented with Full Service History and loads of recipits, All the work been done on the car is by Audi.[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]14,275 @ 07/01/2010 regular service (Audi parts)[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]32,550 @ 02/03/2011 regular service (Audi parts)[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]45,965 @ 25/11/2011 regular service (Audi parts)[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]62,846 @ 08/10/2012 ( Haldex oil & annual service)[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]69,944 @ 16/02/2013 (coil pack changed)[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]73,350 @ 05/04/2013 regular service (Audi parts)[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#444444]75,667 @ 20/05/2013 (removed and replaced timing belt kit, Water pump, aux belt & coolant change) £509.99 Stirling Audi[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]MOT - 72,202 @ 18/03/2013 Stirling Audi - FREE MOT Protection Policy covered for next mot. Audi will pay up £750 for repairing or replacing parts. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Road Tax - 31/08/2013 ( I will tax prior to sale)[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#444444][B]

2 Keys - HPI & Finance Clear
    [/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Heart - 2000cc Turbo Charged 262BHP 258lbs of Torque - Shell Vpower Only![/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Drive - 6 Speed Manual accompanied by Audi quattro 4 motion - Smooth and incredibly responsive[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]She needs nothing, as it should be! Just clayed, polished and waxed her using only Autoglym products, looks amazing. An absolute treat to touch and see. The reason for sale is a bonus from work which means i can finally afford to buy my dream car an RS6 Avant. I will be sad to see her go but im sure she will make someone a very happy owner. Also have a MK4 R32 DBP for sale. [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]I don't want anybody to be under the impression this is a 'new' car but its exceptionally good condition for its age and with a full service history and recent service it will make somebody an excellent car. It's sublime to drive with effortless power and torque and with the 6-speed box you can sit comfortably on the motorway in top gear and the engine is hardly working.[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]I would welcome viewings and any inspection of the car, please no tyre kickers though as this a genuine sale and I am not looking for a ridiculous offers either[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]serious enquires can contact me on 07588622131 or 07746696496[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. stolt

stolt New Member

[Nov 26, 2013]
    lovely car, GLWS where are you based?