1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S3 QUATTRO 57 Plate 332BHP Stage 2

Jimmys3 Jun 10, 2014

1. Jimmys3

Jimmys3 New Member

For sale is my pride and joy, 57 plate Audi S3 QUATTRO, 332BHP.
    Very reluctant sale, but ONLY selling due to a baby on the way and need the money for a house! She drives amazing and has to be seen to be believed! Immaculate! She is HPI Clear, and has 10 months tax remaining, and 10 months MOT. There is the odd stone chip on the car but nothing you wouldn't expect from a car of 7 years old! She is ready to drive away and enjoy, and not have to worry about any kind of cost with servicing etc. Next service isn't due for another 407 days or 9400 miles.

Full Audi dealer service history, with 61,800 miles on the clock (will increase slightly due to daily use). Loads of receipts for all work carried out on the car over the years.
    Cambelt and Waterpump changed also by Audi.
    Haldex oil changed

Major service carried out (All documents for services to show)
    Full Milltek exhaust
    MRC Decat
    MRC Stage 2 (332 BHP) rolling road Remap with receipts to prove power and show all work carried out costing £2000 alone in Feb 2014.
    Pirelli P-Zero tyres all round.
    Xenon lights
    Heated seats
    Full Leather in very good condition
    Always ran on Shell V-Power or Tesco Momentum 99
    Looking at other S3's on the market this has to be one of the finest examples out there! With this kind of milage, history and work carried out you will not find a better example for this price! This is a reluctant sale so I will not accept any silly offers!
    Viewing highly recommended by appointment only! Car will be test drove by myself only!!

Genuine buyers only please - NO time wasters, and NO P/X.

Car located in Nuneaton - Midlands.
    PM me for any info
    £11,250
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]