1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S3 QUATTRO (2001) 225BHP - 83,000 miles - Full Recaro Leather, Bose System

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by fi3ldy7, Nov 10, 2012.

1. fi3ldy7

fi3ldy7 New Member

Audi S3 QUATTRO - 2001, Silver.

Price: £3,250
    Milage: 83,000
    - 1 Year MOT and 6 months TAX
    - Full Recaro Leather Interior (Heated & Electric Seats)
    - Face Lift model with Xenon Headlights
    - Bose sound system

I have for sale my Audi S3 Quattro, 83k on the clock with 1 years MOT and 6 months tax, 2 keys. It has just had all 4 coilpacks replaced at Audi

Dealership with recipts (15/11/2012). Also just had service with recommended Mobil 1 Oil, Oil filter and air filter with recipts to prove (End October).

I have some previous MOT certificates and lots of tax discs along with service history book, only one stamp in book but was told by previous owner it was serviced regularly by themsevles (as I have done).

The car is in great condition for its age but has some small things as you would expect for car of it's age.. I've uploaded photos specifically of the bodywork, specifically wheel arch has a little bit of rust due to stone chips hitting wheel arch which is unavoidable and a little bit of bubbled paint on the boot handle strip which is common but can easily be replaced as it's separate to bootlid. The car's LCD display has the common audi problem of pixels missing, they seem to show up when the car gets warmer but I've heard it's common with audi and the traction light is on the dash which also seems to be common with S3's of this age, haven't had it read as it doesn't cause any problems.

Car starts first time everytime, drives great and pulls very well, it's very fast and handles great due to being a quattro.

Viewing recommended and welcome anytime.

Call or Txt Dan 07701025084