1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S3, FL BAM, 77K miles, loads of options/upgrades!

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by AjM, May 13, 2012.

1. AjM

AjM Living in Blissful Ignorance

[May 13, 2012]
    Well yet again I am having to sell my S3. It seems everytime I buy one something happens 12 months down the line and it has to go. This time, it is simply that it does not have enough doors, and as a result the S3 has done 3k miles in 12 months. It is making me sad seeing her on the drive and not been driven.

I bought the car because it had been owned by a very festideous owner and it was spec'd to the max. It was in great nick and had been maintained regardless of cost. Some of the receipts I have are eye watering because the previous owner replaced anything that needed with Genuine Audi parts. It has had all the coil packs replaced on warranty and has had the roof re done by Audi also on warranty, so no issues there at all. All the wheels were completely re firbed the week before I bought it and all the tyres have loads of life.

Since I have owned it, it has had completely new Bilstein and Eibach suspension and springs (£900), BMC filter and new xenon bulbs (standard 5300K, no stupid blue ones, (I like to see in front of me)). I had a complete 4 wheel laser alignment done and a couple of minor adjustments were made. I have had the rear windows tinted, mainly for looks and I think it finish's the car and goes with the red beautifully. It has also had a completely new Audio install, including AndyMac Stealth Sub enclosure and amp. I removed all the Bose (lets face it, it is rubbish on these older cars) and replaced with Alpine unit and speakers. The unit is full digital and works with IPOD, or any USB and is frankly superb, it does have a radio as well. The sound is amazing and cost over £800, this will go with the car. The unit blends with the car really well and lights up Red and White, this was important for me. There is also a full colour intergrated Parrot Bluetooth system in the car.

It has a fully working DIS with no lines missing and is stunning condition for an 11 year old car. The interior is as pristine as it can be (especially as it is white) and this cleanliness was a pre requisite for buying the car (I am a bit fussy). it also has fully electric and heated Alcantara seats, again an absolute must for me and all the other toys you would expect. (List Below). The outside has some stone chips as you would expect and a few marks here and there, but as you can see inthe pics nothing to detract from its glory. It polishes a treat as has been regularly Autoglym'd by me.

The car has just had a service (77,459 miles) and brake fluid change as the service recommendations. It has a full and well documented history, MOT is till 30/03/13 and Tax till 30/09/12. Book full of receipts and 2 keys. Has previous MOT's and Current Mot until September and has Road Tax until: 30/06/12

Some of the Spec is as follows, (I am not fan of listing everything but I am aware that not everyone knows what these come with as standard etc):

- 1.8T 20V 225 BAM Engine + Revo Remap
    - BMC Filter
    - Quattro 4WD
    - Xenon Headlamps with Washers and matching colour LED sidelights
    - Miltek exhaust
    - Bosch Flat Aero wipers front and rear (Proper Genuine conversion at stupid expense by me, not just the wipers that you get on ebay for £20)
    - Genuine OEM Chrome Heated and Electric Wing Mirrors
    - White Alcantara Electric Seats, All Electric
    - Front Heated Seats
    - Tilt and Slide Sunroof
    - Ambient Lighting Mod
    - Stereo and BT as Above
    - The car is HPI clear

Please ask any questions to ant@akm650.co.uk. The car is still in use whenever I can and I want the car to go to a good home and be looked after as it has its whole life. Car is in torbay, South Devon.

Thanks, Ant
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]