Audi S3 fitted car mats??

Paul-S3

Reaction score
Ok guys, just bought a S3 8p today today, absolutely loving it. only thing is the car didnt have any mats in it. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a set of S3 mats with the s3 logo on? Good quality ones that match the interior and also have the clips to pop them in.

Any pics guys would be great

Thanx

Try these fella... Car Mats in Black to fit Audi A3/S3 (2003 on) + S3 logo | eBay UK

I can't vouch for the quality etc myself , but their feedback seems good. Someone on here bought a set a while back & put the link up.

You just might want to check that the orangey logo is down to the photo rather than being the wrong colour. Unless you're not as OCD as me! :icon_thumright:

have got these myself and can rate them really highly they are great quality well inpressed buy the price if you send them a email whey will do any sort of trim colour and match your carpet colour

I was looking at these but was put off as they didnt have the locating holes on the rear mats. Ive emailed them to ask if the can do the holes on the rears. Also, as my s3 is white i wonder if a white edging on the mats would look good???

You got any pics of yours fitted mate??