Audi S3 Bodykit

Azizur_Rahman

Reaction score
Please can someone share their knowledge on how much a complete audi s3 kit would be? and what the best price i could get it for? Any help would be appreciated.

...You'll really have to be more specific about 8P1, 8P2 or 8P3 though... They're sufficiently different that depending on what you have, the S3 parts you'll need will be significantly different also.

mine was around £1300 with discounts. Remember a garage or bodyshop may get a slightly better discount than you if you order through them.

I want it like pregnantNproud, I have seen a few s3 bumpers go on ebay for around £130 which is fairly cheap. But it is quite rare. Will it be cheaper if i order the parts through my local garage? if so how much will it be around, as a rough estimate

Just to bring this back to the top, I also am hoping to find somewhere that does the full kit. I think its more the accessories to go onto the bumper that are harder to get a hold off, i.e the light washer inlays and fog lights and surrounds. If anyone is in the know could you please enlighten me, thanks in advance.

Also while im here im SELLING AN 8P2 3 DOOR PARCEL SHELF WITH FLIP UP VISOR - PM IF INTERESTED