Audi s3 bangin

Turbot

Reaction score
Hi every one wonder if anyone could help out just done a gearbox change on nephews Audi s3. since putting the car
together
it now drives changes gears clutch works but developed a banging sound like a drive shaft but more under the car.(possible propshaft).
Prob my mistake I didn't mark the propshaft up. The car bangs like rotation soon as ya get to five mph and faster quicker you go
.ive undone the three bolts to the prop three times and spun the tranfer box to all three posistions but everytime drive off and bang bang bang not realy loud but noticable and can feel threw car.
All i did origanally is remove three bOlts from prop to tranfer removed tranfer bOx then gearbox and put back together reverse order.

If jack all wheels up and spin front wheels can here a slight knockin and tappin sound behind the front exhaust heat sheild and around gearstick area.

Excuse the writing but for some reason the screen what am writing in is blank and so cant actually see what im writing. hopefully come back and beable to edit any help would be much aprreciated

Last edited: