Audi S3 and vRS

kenny_boon

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well my first S3, had a fair few Audis A4(1.8T Quattro),5(3.0tdi Quattro) and 6(3.0tdi Quattro) and now this the latest. With audi you more or less know what your going to get so loving the build quality and refined nature of the car.

its quick and nimble without maybe being earth shattering but again safe and what you'd expect. one thing that did surprise me was the noise, better and louder than I was expecting. B&O is superb and little features on the 8V are great. mpg is great, long drive home on motorway managed 38mpg over a 4 hour journey. when you have fun it goes south but its good to know you have the flexibility there if you want it.

One thing I am really over the moon with is the colour, Monsoon grey is awesome. I had reservations as I originally wanted Daytona but now seeing them side by side, monsoon every time. love it!!

This is now our 3rd Octy vRS having had the mk1, mk2 and now the mk3. After initial disappointment with the rather understated vRS it has to be said I am not loving the look and stance of the mk3. it really has grown on me and you really notice a lot of the finer details which has brought the car and design more uptodate in the skoda and VAG range.

the car is without doubt better than the mk2, fit, finish and design it is just that bit better in all areas. space is better again with rear leg room brilliant and boot space fantastic.

options list is now one that rivals VW and sadly the price too that said its a lot of car for the cash (as long as you get a deal) nice touches like the heated screen, leather and canton all add to the package. canton is good and a worth upgrade but definitely falls short with other manufactures ive heard still a decent upgrade tho

ive added a few pics of the car and of the S3 too sorry just quick pics on phone so not great quality

Reactions: Flebaz and warren_S5
Lovely colour on the S3. The new Octy is a massive septet forward on the old version. I didn't mind the Mk2, but the edgier design of the Mk3 puts it in a different league, much sharper.

I like the Octy - it's got some real presence with the new chiselled front end. Expect one in white with hidden blue lights in your rear view mirror soon!

Reactions: rams_s3 and Pulp84
Damn, the Octavia is evolving well.

Smart S3 chap. I do like how the grey compliments the alloys

On the pic of the S3 rear I thought it was a beemer in the background. :blush:

Nice choice of cars.