1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S3 aircon prob

shafs3 Sep 17, 2012

1. shafs3

shafs3 Member

Hey, just wanting to know if anyone else is having the issue or has had the issue, I have a 2007 plate s3 my Econ button doesn't seem to turn of to switch to AC mode the button will only switch when I first start the car and after a minute it will switch back to Econ, any possible fixes for this?? :/

2. karl88

karl88 Clutch, Gear, Gas, Gone!!

Mine did that on my previous A3 mate. It got me flashed up cos I couldn't turn it off but then one day it just worked normal.. :-/

3. shafs3

shafs3 Member

I was hoping the same but it been 2 months nearly now I'm just glad the cold seasons coming now! Would like to get it fixed tho :/ I have been told it may be some sort of switch in the engine bay area which will cost £100 but the person who said that wasn't too sure

4. Lincoln S3

Lincoln S3 New Member

Mine did this , it was a faulty sensor fixed under warranty last year , all ok now

5. shafs3

shafs3 Member

Do you know which sensor it was or what part I may need to order possibly? Mines out of warranty unfortunately