1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S3 A3 8L Rear Bumper SOLD!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by niallh, Nov 21, 2011.

1. niallh

niallh Member

[Nov 21, 2011]
    Up for sale is a Genuine Audi S3 8L Rear Bumper

The Bumper was purchased last week from a car being broken as the seller would only sell the front and rear together

The bumper itself has been painted black but I would advise a re-spray as if the front bumper is anything to go by it may have been originally yellow and there is a lighter colour overspray on the bumper

The bumper will fit both an Audi S3 and A3 in the 8L model shape 1997-2003

The bumper itself does has scratches and marks on it, the valance has also been painted a dark silver colour, the bumper does have a small 1 inch crack which looks easy to repair as it is fairly unnoticeable as it is

Looking for £85 plus p&p charges. Either via normal PayPal or cash on collection after a recent scammer on here, not looking for PayPal gift for your protection. I'm a buyer on here too and want you to feel totally confident

The bumper is currently located in Pudsey, Leeds

I am willing to personally deliver the bumper anywhere within Yorkshire and as far as Manchester for a fee, courier can be arranged but will not be cheap due to the amount of packing it will need due to the sheer size, been quoted around £35

If collected I will gladly help load it into the car or even fit it to an A3

Any questions feel free to ask and I will respond as soon as possible or message for my number for direct communication

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 24, 2014]

3. sulaiman

sulaiman Member

[Nov 21, 2011]
    free?
  4. niallh

niallh Member