1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUDI S3 8L QUATTRO

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by vdub, Jul 15, 2013.

1. vdub

vdub New Member

[Jul 15, 2013]
    Dolphin Grey Audi S3 8L 1.8T AMK

This car has more history than I've ever seen with a car. Literally a folder full of receipts over the cars life. Comes with ALL 3 KEYS. 2 Flips, 1 standard. Even the plastic key and the code.

This car even comes with the Audi leather folder from the point of sale with the original Audi pen. [​IMG]

Full service history, new cam belt & water pump.

New windscreen

New engine mount (at a cost of £610).

Car has done 113,000 but please, do not be put off by that. These engines can go on forever with the right servicing and maintenance. This one more so because of the work I have done.

The head gasket has been replaced using OEM parts – that’s inlet and exhaust manifold gaskets also.
    Thermostat changed.
    The spark plugs have also been replaced.
    Oil & filter were also changed at time of head gasket change using Castrol Edge Oil. And obviously fresh coolant.
    Also Honda S2000 air filter fitted.

New Bosch Battery.

In short the car has had a small engine strip and replacement of gaskets and a full service completed.

Modifications:
    -Tinted windows - dark smoke rather than limo black
    - AP Coilover Suspension fitted all round
    - Pioneer DEH7300 BT Head Unit fitted, with full Parrot Bluetooth, iPod Control etc.
    - Forge Adjustable Rear Tie Arms fitted
    - Rota Grid Drift 18 x 9.5J Alloy Wheels custom painted in 8P S3 Silver
    - New 8P S3 Gear Knob fitted
    - Front Grille Surround repainted in Black
    - Headlight Internals repainted in Black
    - REVO Tech Stage 1 Remap (with SPS Tuner Switch)
    - Original Wing Mirrors repainted in 8P S3 Silver
    - PCV system changed for an Oil Catch Can which vents to atmosphere instead of intake
    (Less vacuum pipes to split, more reliable)
    - N249 Delete
    - OEM Honda S2000 paper cone filter – no oil to cause MAF issues and easy to replace each service

Std Manufacture Items/Optional Extras:
    Bose Sound System, Heated Electric Recaro full leather interior, Rear Parking Sensors, Electrically Adjustable Wing Mirrors, Xenon Headlamps, Full Climate Control, Cruise Control, Remote Central Locking (have 2 flip fobs, 1 master key, & the plastic key needed to get a key cut at audi!!), Electric Fold/Tilt Sunroof

Car comes with a box of spares (I.e. most of the original parts).

Mot until May 2014, Tax till end of Aug.
    £6000 ONO.

Please feel free to make offers, I can only say no!

Open to swaps for an R32, or A3 Quattro 3.2 (S-Line), Mazda 3 MPS Aero, Golf GTI (MK5 2.0T) with a map.

Or, a MK4 GTI Anniversary with money my way.

I do not frequent this forum. Please EMAIL ME - S3POWER@OUTLOOK.COM
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]