1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S3 (8L) in Black - a Major Paint Correction Detail

Jimmeh Mar 3, 2011

1. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Active Member

Hi all,

For those of you that haven't spotted it already, "Sean_S3" posted a link to his car in the A3/S3 section here on AS.net that I thought you may want to see! :)

CLICKY

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers!

2. James.Asbri

James.Asbri Vorsprung Durch Technik

Another fantastic job, looks new

3. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Site Sponsor Regional Rep Gold Supporter Team Brill Red Audi A3

yet another top class job jim as people said on the a3/s3 forum it looks like a new car

4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Active Member

Cheers guys.

Looking forward to using BlackLabel again; I'm currently on Day 2 on a G60 Corrado which is being prepped in readiness for Ultimate Dubs 2011... Once the machine work is finalised lunchtime tomorrow, it'll be rinse, dry, wipe and wax (BlackLabel). Going to be stunning!

5. S4twiggy

S4twiggy Fully Certified Detailer!!

cant wait to see the write up mate, always had a soft spot for a corrado so very much looking forward to seeing what magic you have done jim

6. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Site Sponsor Regional Rep Gold Supporter Team Brill Red Audi A3

yeah me too i love corrado's one of vw's best ever cars i think also looking forward to the pics of that beauty

7. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Moderator

Oh I soooo wish you were closer!!!! I really want you to correct my car! That is a fab job Jim, as always, really impressed by your work!

8. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

9. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

gret job, came out unbelievabley good!!