1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi s3 8l 81k silver

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by D11nyd, Aug 27, 2012.

1. D11nyd

D11nyd Member

[Aug 27, 2012]
    Audi s3 8l in silver with 81k W reg

Really nice condition

Mot jan 2013 tax 12-12
    I have old mots , recipts and stamped service book

Black recaro leather in very good condition with no wear or splits cuts etc

Facelift front and rear lights fitted by previous owner

When i bought it the sump gasket was noted as leaking on previous mot so i removed and whilst i was there i replaced the pick up pipe with a brand new one from vag
    Also carried out oil&filter fuel filter and plugs again with genuine vag parts,

Ive fitted a jetex filter and a XS 3inch downpipe and sports cat and coupled with a none res miltek middle and rear box its sounds really well and not at all boomy,just nice and crisp and the noise stays outside the car so no headaches whilst on the motorway!
    I do have original exhaust and airbox if you wish they will be included in the sale

Body wise its in really good condition,no previous paint or dodgy repairs and only a 2 scratches on the front bumper
    very slight bubbling on the roof rails but im currently in the process of going through a warrenty claim with audi

Reason for selling is that i really need a 4 door as my 10month old boy is getting far to heavy to climb in the back with!

Apologies for bad picture,this is one of the ones from when i bought it,im yet to take some as its currently raining!
    This car really need to be viewed in the flesh to see how good condition its in to appreciate it
    I will add some better pics when the sun arives!

Any questions just PM me or email

Thanks for looking

Danny
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 29, 2014]