1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUDI S3 8L 225BHP BAM 1.8T - DOLPHIN GREY - 76K MILES

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by v1kkm, Jul 23, 2013.

1. v1kkm

v1kkm New Member

[Jul 23, 2013]
    Up for sale is my Audi S3 2003 1.8T 225BHP with the BAM engine. This is one of the last ones that Audi made in the 225.

I'm not going to make this advert very brief due to the fact that i looked long and hard before i purchased this car, i've always been a Jap enthusiast and was making a move back to German after a long time. When looking on the market at that time we went to see several different S3's around the country before deciding on this one. The reason we went for this one is because the overall condition of the car and the previous owner. Starting with the previous owner, he had owned the car for over 5 years and was a mature, professional individual. When looking at these it's important to bare in mind that they are 10 year old cars therefore it's extremely important to have one that's maintained properly. We viewed the car and i immediately fell in love with it, the car pulled extremely well both on low and high revs, there's no knocking, crunches, whining coming from the gearbox. The clutch feels solid as it should. The interior is spotless. The dash is fully working and doesn't suffer any common Audi faults. The wheels are in very good condition. The brakes work as they should, no squeaking or screeching. The cambelt and water pump had been done. The only bad point about the car that i could pick out is a few scratches on the front bumper however this is extremely cosmetic and has never bothered me enough to get it done. Now with that summary over i'll give you some detail on the specs.

• AUDI S3 225 BAM - IN PROBABLY THE RAREST COLOUR DOLPHIN GREY
    • 76,000 MILES
    • 12 MONTH MOT AND 2 MONTH TAX
    • 2 PREVIOUS OWNERS
    • WHITE RECARO INTERIOR - VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER
    • 17" AUDI WHEELS
    • MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 3 TYRES ALL ROUND - PLENTY OF TREAD LEFT AMAZING TYRES
    • FULL SERVICE HISTORY (INCLUDING CAMBELT/WATERPUMP)
    • ALL BOOKS, ALL MANUALS, EVEN HAVE THE SHOWROOM SPEC SHEET OF THIS EXACT CAR
    • 2 KEYS

I have also had a couple of extra things fitted to help the engine breathe better

• FORGE TURBO INTAKE PIPE
    • FORGE 007P RECIRC VALVE
    • K&N CONE FILTER
    • TYPE R BEE STING AERIAL

Bad points (every car has them)

• FEW COSMETIC SCRATCHES ON THE FRONT BUMPER
    The car is also advertised elsewhere so reserve the right to remove.
    Open to sensible offers, no reserve grab a bargain. Any questions please call me on 07595351193. No test pilots and no timewasters. Thanks, Vik.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]