1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S3 8L 2001 - Nogaro Blue – Black Leather

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by CLS3, Apr 21, 2013.

1. CLS3

CLS3 Every penny goes on the Audi!!

Audi S3 - 2001 ‘Y’

I looked for months to find the perfect S3 in my eyes, a Facelift version in Nogaro Blue, Aluminium Wing Mirrors, full Recaro Black Leather Interior including Centre Armrest, in excellent condition, with Piano Black Interior Inserts and the BOSE Sound System. It looks stunning.

Genuine 18” Audi RS4 wheels originally from a TT, in Black.
    Original 17” Genuine Audi S3 Avus Wheels in their original Silver also available.

A couple of choice additions to the car to build upon its already great abilities:

- Brembo Junior GT 4-Pot Front Brake Caliper upgrade – the best money I have spent on the car, it improves its drivability incredibly. Cost £869.50
    - Milltek Non-Resonated Cat-Back exhaust. Cost £437.16
    - Neuspeed Anti-Roll Bars 22mm Front & 19mm Rear. Cost £387.75

Taxed until 31[SUP]st[/SUP] July 2013 & MOT until 6[SUP]th[/SUP] June 2013

154,000miles complimented buy a file full of receipts for the car’s entire life, for servicing/MOTs/Wear & Tear parts such as Brake Discs/Pads/Tyres & a spreadsheet of everything spent on the car since I have owned it.
    Audi Wallet with original booklets & documentation & both keys.

A lot of car for the money. I will be very sad to see it go, it puts a big smile on my face when I see it and I have really enjoyed owning it for the past 6 yrs.

If you would like any more details/specific pictures then please get in touch.

Chris – 07764947337 – christopher.lewis@redbulltechnology.com

£2995 o.n.o.