Audi s3 2010 footwell lighting help.

dandav1985

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hello people,

Got round to fitting the footwell lights today (looms suppled by robin) and I must say they are great quality.

Car is a Audi s3 8p3 2010 sb.

I've followed the guild on this forum And The problem I'm have is my CECM unit dose not look like the one in the thread so I dont know where to get the power supply for the lights.

Anyone have this later CECM module and have retro fitted the footwell lights or know what plug I slot the power into.

I've installed the earth and all wires and lights are in place ready to go but they are not working :(

Once again cheers for any help.

Dan

i think if you look throughout the whole thread theres a bit on the later cars with 3 multi plugs think of the top of my head its the middle plug but unsure on the pin number.

Cool, just had a look on the laptop rather than my phone...:confused: It the White plug slot 50.....:icon thumright:

Looks like the connector may be diffrent to the older style too.

Wonder if TPS have them in stock for Monday if I can find out the part number for a repair wire.:3sadwalk:

Cheers for the help mate.

Dan

was going to suggestion that i think its white. lol. umm can't quite remember if my local tps had the wiring in stock. they had some but I've ordered a few different types over the years lol.

Cheers for the help pal, to be honest I think it will be different! I've just fitted all the puddle lights and footwell lights.

Puddle lights look the business with the leds supplied by trups! Looks are great peice of kit too!

Just need to get the footwell lights sorted then I'll be happy. Lol.

Cheers Dan

No just had it confirmed my robin it's the same on the pre my10 and post my 10 cars, I'll have these wired tomorrow.

May get some pictures uploaded.

Cheers Dan