1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUDI S3 2007 282 BHP FIRST TO SEE WILL BY!!

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Harveysmith, May 19, 2014.

1. Harveysmith

Harveysmith Member

2007 S3 in brilliant red (best colour if you ask me) totally standard and un-abused. Only mod is an upgraded DV valve as the original perished. Car has covered 93k. I have meticulously cared for this car and not scrimped on anything. I have just spent over £1200 on it with receipts to show. It has just had its Major service at MK Motors that include new sparks (triple platinum) new coils, full oil change, brake fluid change, full fuel injector flush, new filters all round, air con refill and a few other small bits, all costing £270. It's just had its MOT with no advisories. Had 4 new tyres (eagle f1's) new front discs new front pads, new rear calliper and a new Osram Bulb. Car has full service history (80% Audi main dealer) fully HPI clear with cert. has 6 months tax. Cambelt and pump done at 84k

Exertior:

Brilliant Red, 18" S3 alloys (Newly refurbed) Not a mark on them, adaptive bi-xenon headlights, parking sensors, factory extra tinted windows. Body work is immaculate, no nasty dents or scuffs. Car has the usual stone chips for its age but that's about it, heated washer jets, heated wing mirrors.

Interiour:

Black leather sports seats heated front and back (very rare) in excellent condition, no rips or splits, sat nav, flat bottom multi functional stearing wheel with voice control, leather arm rest with phone connection, Bose sound system, E/W, E/M, adaptive anti glare wing mirrors and rear view mirror, duel climate control, air con, 6 disc changer in glovebox, auto windows, auto wipers, auto lights, 2 keys, loads of documents with the car and loads of receipt history.

Bad points -Has a small tear on the driver side door card arm rest, very common and can be replaced from Audi for £60. On the rear drivers side bumper there is a small scuff that has just taken the paint off, have been quoted £60 to blend it it.

please don't be put of with the mileage the car runs like a pup and on its last service I had it rolling road tested and the results shows a lovely smooth torque curve and 282bhp. You literally won't have to spend a penny on this car as all the major items have just been done

Will pop some more pictures up tomorrow. Looking for £10,250 ovno

Please no silly offers, i wont respond to them

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]