Audi S3 (2002)

djuka

Reaction score
Website
www.1-na-1.com
Hello to everyone!

A friend owned me money and since he can't pay up we made a trade and thats how I got this Audi S3 in mint condition. It has an OCT tuning Chip, OZ lightweight rims and a sport exhaust declared at 291HP but until I place it on a dyno I don't believe anyone.

I've been driving Peugeot for the past 30 years and I have two of them, a classic 505 and a 206 and the latter will have to go since three cars are too much.

Here is a quick reference manual for Audi S3 http://www.1-na-1.com/audi/S3.pdf
My problem is that my S3 has a Cassette player which is outdated and I want to change it with an original CD player but I don't have the official User Manual. At the Audi representative in Belgrade, they can't get me the one I need. Can anyone tell me what I need to look for?

​Hi. Welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over in the A3 8L section of the forum, the guys over there may be able to help you out with what you looking for. Enjoy the forum. :) x

You sound like a mob boss!

On topic though, if you search about the forum you'll find some threads already on the audio systems compatible with 8L S3s. I'm looking to go for the RNS-E or RNS-D (haven't researched it fully) as I'd like built in sat nav.