1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S3 2000. black, bose, leather

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by tanjaz, Jun 4, 2012.

1. tanjaz

tanjaz Member

For Sale Audi S3 2000 V reg, in metallic/pearl ebony black, carbon wrapped door blades,bumper panels, b pillars, lowered on coilovers over 18" RSTT's now painted custom pearl anthracite, cupra r splitter, LED numberplate bulbs, sidelights bulbs and front foglights, Original xenon dip beam, aftermarket HID main beam, full black heated electric Recaro interior, Bose audio system with sub and 6 disc changer, ambient light pack, all interior lights changed for LED's including boot, glove box and puddle lights, climate control, interior in excellent condition no wear on buttons etc..
    Car has doen 116000 miles with some history, will have 12 months mot on before collection, has 3-4 months tax, engine is standard 210 bhp model, does have drilled airbox which accentuated the turbo noises and gives a great sound. When we bought it I repainted both bumpersas the front one had a scuff on the corner and the rea one looked like the previous lady owner had rested a trolley against it everytime she went shopping. The nearside wing does have a small ding on it but I will try and get this done before collection if full price is being paid but i will remove the cost of this from the asking price if this is preferable.
    More photos are available and the car will be fully detailed this week by a local professional.
    We do not want to sell the car as we both love it but three vans and a car are just too much.
    Thanks for looking

£3800 ono

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tanjaz

tanjaz Member

Just had a big vets bill to pay so car needs to go now. Its up for £3100 ono.