1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUDI S3 1999 with rebuilt engine.

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by beachbuggy, Apr 13, 2011.

1. beachbuggy

beachbuggy Well-Known Member

Basically selling my spare car. I bought this car last year without an engine, and over the last 8 months have been rebuilding it , it has taken a little while due to also having a baby in the mean time!

The car is a 1999 Audi S3 in Blue on a V plate. It is a Cat C, but has been fully VIC checked , comes with all the correct paper work and has been driven for 2+ years since it was checked. Original damage was to the passenger door and front wing. There is no damage to the underside of the car and it drives exactly as it should.

Previous owner, had spent a small fortune on the car before the engine failed, unfortunately not on getting the oil pickup cleaned, which caused a rod to sieze and puncher a hole in the case!

The new engine in the car, is based on an AGU. The case was stripped and cleaned, checked over and rebuilt with new bearings, piston rings, headgaskets, timing belts, tensioners, waterpumps etc.

The turbo was also sent off and was rebalanced and new seals and bearing fitted.

New brake discs, pads have been fitted along with a new tie rod and clutch slave cylinder.

The flywheel and clutch where replaced prior to the engine failing so are in near new condition.

I had a new windscreen fitted, bumper resprayed, brakes bleed.

The car has a very clean and tidy interior, pretty much stock, with 1/2 leather blue Alcantara, Bluetooth, a boost gauge and oil pressure gauge.

18" innovit spin alloys are fitted with nearly new tyres.

This car is very straight, drives really well and for the price is excellent value for money.

�2500.

Please note the bumper inserts and washer covers are now fitted but not shown in the picture.
    I have further pictures I can email should you require
    [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011