1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S-Line Umbrella

RobinA3 Apr 9, 2008

1. RobinA3

RobinA3 Well-Known Member

I want an Audi Umbrella, does anyone know where i can get them cheaper than dealership prices?

One's on ebay want shitloads for postage!

2. JohnS3

JohnS3 Active Member

How about this with just the Audi rings?

Stafford Audi want £54!!

3. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

£54!!!!!!! WTF!

4. arthurfuxake

arthurfuxake Controversial & Contradictive

£54!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!
    About a year ago I dropped my car off at a dealer for a service, and I chose not to use a courtesy car, so got the train into town instead. It was raining outside, and there was a basket of audi umbrellas at the door with a sign saying "Help yourself, with our compliments" so I took one and used it to get to the station. I've still got it. Not sure if they were for people browsing the cars on the forecourt, or if they really were being given away. Oh well, it's fixed to my golf bag now.

5. GlasgowRangers

GlasgowRangers GlasgowRangersFC

Nice one

6. PNH80

PNH80 Low life livin' the high life.

I picked up a lovely italian made Paul Smith number just after christmas for about that price.... £54 for far eastern made car merchandise is a bit outrageous!

7. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

Paul Smith umbrella... oOOoo get you~! ;)

8. mike60eley

mike60eley Active Member

Hi, I had a genuine S-lines umbrella from Liverpool Audi for about £28.00.
    :footy:

9. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

I've got two Audi umbrellas. One is Red which I purchased many years ago in the Audi Forum at the Ingolstadt plant and a slightly small (100cm) one in Dark Grey which I purchase for EUR 25.00 at the Neckarlsum plant last year. They also list a 120cm version for EUR 49.00.

10. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

I got on in the boot with my purchase.... no idea what it looks like/has on it as its still in the plastic wrap.