1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi S Line Ronal 5 Spoke Repairs

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Tekara, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Tekara

Tekara New Member

Hi Guys

After having a brief battle with a curb on the way home tonight I discovered the curb won and has made rather a mess of the edge of one of my S Line alloys - the ones like this

2126705f5963f8c5.jpg

Can anyone advise on what paint colour these wheels are, or the nearest shade? I had a search around and found reference that's its special paint Ronal uses, just hoping someone might know.

Thanks in advance
  2. A3Kent

A3Kent Different Gear

That's a fairly common alloy for the A3. If I were you I'd get onto eBay and buy an unmarked used one and then sell this one or use it as a spare.
  3. Tekara

Tekara New Member

Thanks for that, I had thought much the same but despite my efforts I couldn't seem to locate a decent single fleabay, only refurbed ones and was a little concerned the colour would be off.
  4. A3Kent

A3Kent Different Gear

What's the part number?
  5. Tekara

Tekara New Member

Short answer, I don't know. From looking at other auctions the code 8P0601025S keeps cropping up - would have to take the wheel off tomorrow and confirm. If it helps they my car is a 2007 A3 TDI S Line, thought it was the same wheel used on the A4 too.
  6. A3Kent

A3Kent Different Gear