1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi RS4

azzamr2 Aug 7, 2013

1. azzamr2

azzamr2 Member

i know alot of people dont find this stuff interesting but hey had to share this beauty :)

usual fun stuff done to it, perfect panel prep made this a pleasure to work on!

used something ive never used before CarPro Fixer nano compound, and have to say its pretty impressive with a DAS6!

was in for an enhancement detail and a VAG-COM scan and tire pressure monitors turned off, along with the misfires in many cylinders but thats a different post lol!

Before:
    IMG_0807.jpg IMG_0808.jpg IMG_0809.jpg IMG_0810.jpg
    Car got tucked into the garage for work to start then the rain commenced for the duration of the day!

After:

IMG_0818.jpg IMG_0834.jpg IMG_0830.jpg IMG_0837.jpg IMG_0841.jpg IMG_0852.jpg IMG_0853.jpg IMG_0854.jpg IMG_0855.jpg IMG_0857.jpg

i did finish the car with tire gel on lol just photos i took were all inbetween the rain showers lol!

hold on .......please masturbate quietly
    IMG_0823.jpg

but yeah thats the RS4 complete! owner very very happy apart from 5 cylinder misfires!

www.facebook.com/polished2p

check it out for more of my recent details :)

Audi Dynamik likes this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

​Car looks good :) x

3. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Well-Known Member

All i can say is WOW what a beauty !
    What are they on your headlights my i ask ? On the front picture it makes the car look aggressive looks superb.
    Lovely colour too, is that Sprint Blue ? It doesn't look like it somehow.

4. azzamr2

azzamr2 Member

theyre just headlight brows, not OTT ones but this isnt my car i wish it was, does look more agressive i agree, yeah its Sprint blue, just now its even deeper and more clarified than before :) amazing what 9 hours can do working on a car

Audi Dynamik likes this.
  5. coreythorny

coreythorny Active Member

Stunning, nice work mate.

6. azzamr2

azzamr2 Member

Cheers buddy :)