AUDI RS3 TTRS ROTOR ARMS 18" 8.5j

Status
Not open for further replies.

210_MIH

Drive it like u stole it
Reaction score
Hi All

If anyone is selling a set of these please get in touch....

That size looks a bit odd.....I thought both the RS3 and TTRS rotors were 19 inch, and the RS3's were 8'' wide ??

The only OE 18'' Rotors were on the S3 BE's which were 18''x 7.5''......happy to be proved wrong or are you looking for replica's ?

That size looks a bit odd.....I thought both the RS3 and TTRS rotors were 19 inch, and the RS3's were 8'' wide ??

The only OE 18'' Rotors were on the S3 BE's which were 18''x 7.5''......happy to be proved wrong or are you looking for replica's ?

Shadowman. Ur probably right. Im
Going off what a friend has told me...i know the BE wheels look smaller eventhough their 18" amd dont seem to look as nice as the ones iv seen on my mates car. He said they were 8.5" but again im not too sure...anyone confirm the various sizes available in 18"?

There are guys on here with far more detailed knowledge than me on the relative wheels and sizes so I'm sure they will come along here soon.....alternatively drop someone like N8 a pm.... He is a wheel guru !!

I have a few sets of TTRS 19s 8j with out tyres for £1500 brand new.

I have a few sets of TTRS 19s 8j with out tyres for £1500 brand new.

Thanks mate. They habe to be 18" wheels. Had a set of 19s which caught the arches as I have it lowered on the eibach sportline.

Status
Not open for further replies.