1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi rs3 seats and steering wheel

Hygrade Feb 25, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hygrade

Hygrade New Member

Hi guys i was wondering if any one knows of anyone with these bits or if you have them. I need 2 front seats and a steering wheel with an airbag for an rs3.

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. RYes3

RYes3 Active Member Team Nardo Audi RS3

Why?

3. Dan930

Dan930 Member

Are you the guy that brought the catD rs3 mate

4. RYes3

RYes3 Active Member Team Nardo Audi RS3

If he is then I apologise for the questioning. As soon as you see this kind of thing though or put the feelers out for them someone usually ends up with theirs getting nicked! (not by the op, but by the obundence of scroats willing to give it a go).

Only way to get your hands on these legally would be either from a write off or someone who has bought buckets for their car and wants rid of the standard seats.

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

I have an RS6 wheel brand new for sale which is same as RS3 & some RS4 seats, all in storage atm, but available.

6. Sticks

Sticks Member

drop me a pm m8 with a price,does it have a tyre?

7. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Please pm Nigel (NHN) directly. This thread will be locked as wanted/for sale items are not allowed on the main forum. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.