Audi RNS-E navi with BlueTooth and A2DP support!!!

Im not sure if this is the same kit that my mate has in his A4 cabriolet but it sounds like it. Ill ask him what make it is, but if it is Id steer well clear of it. The music streaming is supposed to be in full "Stereo" sound yet it sounds cheep and nasy, almost as if your listening to music someone is playing to you over a phone call. The volume of the call is always sky high, no option to have it on low so when you are talking hands free its like someone shouting at you with a megaphone. Also the mic isnt up to the spec of the genuine audi one so cant be housed in the usual place in the light cluster leaving a little boom type mic by the sun visor. All looks pretty crap really. If it did what its advertised to do and did it well it would be great though.... Ill edit this once I get the make of the system he has.

The kit he has is called Fiscon, or mde by Fiscon and there complete crap, I can vouch for that too after seeing it in action, not worth the hastle. Not sure who makes the one in the ebay link though.

Last edited by a moderator: