1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi retrofit auto dimming rear view mirror?

Danielmeaton Apr 30, 2014

1. Danielmeaton

Danielmeaton Member

Hi there,

Just wondered if anyone knows if Audi themselves can retrofit an auto dimming rear view mirror?

Nothing about it in their accessories catalogue and when I asked a salesman at the dealership he said probably not. Didn't spec the comfort pack as I'd never use cruise control but wouldn't mind that mirror!

I know you can get it fitted elsewhere but I don't want to screw my warranty

Thanks guys and girls!!

2. RossR

RossR Active Member

It wouldn't screw up your warranty, unless the fault was caused by your "modification".

cemerson likes this.
  3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Try site sponsor NHN, Im sure he will be able to retrofit for you. Just send him a pm for price. :) x

4. Danielmeaton

Danielmeaton Member

Will do!! Thanks!

5. /dev/null

/dev/null Active Member

Did you get anywhere with this? It's something I am interested in!

6. mjcourtney

mjcourtney Well-Known Member Team Mythos Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group TDi

7. Danielmeaton

Danielmeaton Member

I used HazzyDayz and fitted the dimming mirror as well as the auto lights and rain sensors

Really impressed with them. Quick fit, very professional and works a treat. Couldn't recommend any higher